Monday, April 17, 2017

2017 Children's Choice Book Awards

Every Child a Reader is hosting the 2017 Children's Choice Book Awards!  How fun for kids to have the opportunity to read new books and vote for their favourite!

My kids and I have participated in something similar in the past, but without the chance to cast a vote officially.  Getting to have an actual vote will be so much more exciting:



Check out the books that are eligible in each category and see if your public library or bookstore has them.  Read as many as you can and let your kids decide their favourite!  I make a chart where my kids can make comments about the storyline and illustrations and rate each book.  This helps them to compare the books afterwards and come up with their winner!!!


Here's the sort of chart I use.  You can make your own or, if you are interested in getting a copy, feel free to e-mail me at: sowingdandelionseeds(at)yahoo.ca

  ~❀~ Chelsey ~❀~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...